This is the Linux app named Clusters for Everyone whose latest release can be downloaded as cfe.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Clusters for Everyone with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Clusters for Everyone
DESCRIPTIONCfE stands for “Clusters for Everyone” and is an effort to make a Linux distribution tailored for clusters. For more information, please see http://www.matteocicuttin.it/?page_id=101
Unix Shell, Perl, C
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/clustersfe/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.