This is the Linux app named CMS gallery whose latest release can be downloaded as CMSGallery1.01.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CMS gallery with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
CMS gallery is the most popular photo gallery for .NET, and one of the most popular CMS of any kind with over 1 million downloads. It provides a powerful engine for uploading and managing galleries of images, with the ability to batch upload, add/delete/rearrange/ images, group galleries into albums, and more.
Features: EXIF, tree structure, dynamic resize, after effect, geolocation, microdata, multi domain, multisite, multiuser, multilingual, mobile friendly, open source and totally free
- tree structure (photo album)
- dynamic resize
- after effect
- discussion board
- multi domain
- mobile friendly (fluid & responsive web design)
- open source and totally free
- easy to use
Visual Basic .NET
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cmsgallery/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.