This is the Linux app named cmus - C* Music Player whose latest release can be downloaded as cmus2.9.1_2k21_.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named cmus - C* Music Player with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
cmus - C* Music Player
DESCRIPTION:cmus, also known as the C* Music Player is a small yet fast and powerful console music player for Unix-like operating systems. It comes with a number of great features, such as gapless playback, ReplayGain support, MP3 and Ogg streaming, easy-to-use directory browser, powerful playlist filters / live filtering and more. cmus also supports several input and output plugins. Input plugins include: Ogg Vorbis, MP3, FLAC, Opus, Musepack, WavPack, WAV, AAC, MP4, audio CD and more. Output plugins include: PulseAudio, ALSA, OSS, JACK, RoarAudio, CoreAudio, libao, among others.
- Numerous input and output plugins
- Gapless playback
- ReplayGain support
- MP3 and Ogg streaming (SHOUTcast/Icecast)
- Play queue
- Optional playback resume on startup
- Instant startup, even with thousands of tracks
- Powerful playlist filters / live filtering
- Easy to use directory browser
- Customizable colors
- Dynamic keybindings
- Vi / less style search mode
- Vi style command mode with tab completion
- CUE sheets support
- Excellent compilations handling
- Uses Unicode internally for all string handling
- Supports audio scrobbling
- Can run external commands for the currently selected files
- Can be controlled via UNIX socket using cmus-remote command
- Known to work on Linux, OS X, FreeBSD, NetBSD, OpenBSD and Cygwin
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cmus.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.