This is the Linux app named Codeface whose latest release can be downloaded as codeface-fonts.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Codeface with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Codeface is a gallery and repository of monospaced fonts for developers. Fonts displayed in the main gallery, bitmap gallery, and CJK gallery are distributed through this repository. The font name link will open the respective font directory where you can download fonts from each typeface. This directory also includes the typeface license. The font archive links on the main gallery page include all fonts in the main gallery and bitmap font gallery collections. The font archive links on the CJK gallery page include only the fonts included in the CJK gallery. These font archives are updated with all font updates in the respective galleries. Fonts displayed in the Non-redistribution gallery are free for desktop use; however, their licenses do not permit redistribution through the Codeface repository. You can use the font name link to open the download page on the respective typeface site.
- Each typeface directory in the repository now includes a vertical metrics table
- Modify any font to the line spacing that suits your needs
- Fonts displayed in the Non-redistribution gallery are free for desktop use
- Use the font name link to open the download page on the respective typeface site
- Gallery images in the main and non-redistribution galleries were automatically generated with the Pygments lexer and Pango/Cairo rendering
- The bitmap font gallery images were manually prepared using screenshots of the typefaces in Sublime Text
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/codeface.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.