This is the Linux app named Less.js whose latest release can be downloaded as v4.1.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Less.js with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
- Transform colors, manipulate strings and do maths
- As of Less 3.5, you can also use mixins and rulesets as maps of values
- Variables and mixins are first looked for locally, and if they aren't found, it's inherited from the "parent" scope
- Mixin and variable definitions do not have to be placed before a line where they are referenced
- Both block-style and inline comments may be used
- Variables make your code easier to maintain by giving you a way to control those values from a single location
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/less-js.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.