This is the Linux app named CodeGenClipse whose latest release can be downloaded as codeGenClipseUpdateSite.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CodeGenClipse with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
CodeGenClipse is a project for adding Eclipse IDE support for code generation tools. Currently available is CodeGenJostraca that integrates the Jostraca Code generator into Eclipse v3.1.2+. For installation help & details refer to the project homepage.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/codegenclipse/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.