This is the Linux app named cognito whose latest release can be downloaded as cognito-1.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named cognito with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONA template based CMS designed for ease of use while allowing as much flexibility as possible. Features: Real html file templates, unlimited content areas, content management on-page, dynamic content (polls, rss etc) via plugins, and time-based publishing
End Users/Desktop, Information Technology, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cognito/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.