This is the Linux app named cognity to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as cognity-0.1.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named cognity to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
cognity to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Cognity is an object-oriented neural network library for Java. It's goal is to provide easy-to-use, high level architecture for neural network computations along with reasonable performance.
- Neural networks: multilayer perceptron
- Learning algorithms: backpropagation with momentum
- Activation functions: tanh, sigmoid, gaussian, heaviside step function, linear
- Weight randomization algorithms: uniform randomization
- Basic data structures for neural network training
- Importing and exporting data to Matlab files
Developers, Engineering, Science/Research
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cognity/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.