This is the Linux app named coldGAZE - monomicroSynth whose latest release can be downloaded as coldGAZE_0.1_src_x64bin.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named coldGAZE - monomicroSynth with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
coldGAZE - monomicroSynth
Analog modeling synthesizer, with LFO modulators and fine MIDI control.
- [Linux] MIDI support through ALSA, audio with ALSA or Jack
- [Windows - planned] Windows version with ASIO support
- [MacOS X - planned] Mac OS X port
Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/coldgaze/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.