This is the Linux app named colorview2d to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as colorview2d-0.55.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named colorview2d to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
colorview2d to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Visualize and analyze 3D data files using 2D colorplots. Inspired by spyview.
Written in python.
- Extract slopes in units of the datafile axes.
- Mass extract 1d line traces.
- Interactively measure distances and extract line traces with arbitrary orientation.
- Basic filtering and data shaping tools are supplied (gaussian, median, crop, flip, rotate, derive, scale)
- Plot to pdf, adjusting label sizes and fonts.
- Extend the plot modification toolbox with your own plugins.
- Interactive python shell with basic interface to the colorview2d plotting interface.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/colorview2d/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.