This is the Linux app named Comag Meta File Reader whose latest release can be downloaded as vcrinfo-0.3.0-ALPHA.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Comag Meta File Reader with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Comag Meta File Reader
Comag PVR 2/100CI HD Video Catalogue Tool - A very simple Java Swing application to search in a folder or harddrive for recordings and then read informations from Recording Meta-Files of the Comag PVR.
- fixed another Bug in the Renaming Part, sorry for that
- Table View of recordings in a folder (and its subfolders) with
- location on disc
- date and time of recording
- name of the recording
- name of the station of the recording
- duration of the recording
- drop directory into the table
- more Features in the README File
- Bug fixed: Open Dialog after Drop-Action.
- Bug fixed: English Version had missing ressources (since 0.1.0)
- edit name of recording
- save a selected row as a new file [be careful and read the readme-file!]
- icon for the program
- rename your files to the name in the meta file
Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/comagmetafile/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.