This is the Linux app named CommandLine whose latest release can be downloaded as CommandLine1.6.rar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CommandLine with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
CommandLine is an Opensource Terminal for windows it includes features mainly made for penetration testing and it can be used in cybersecurity it's very helpful it has built-in scripts which can be used by running commands we are updating this software and making it easy to use.
**New Release 1.6**
 Minor Bugs Fixed.
 Fixed : Giving error while downloading YouTube Videos.
- Network Analysis.
- Finding website Ip.
- Ip configuration.
- Port ip scanner.
- Show near by networks.
- Package Downloader.
- YouTube video Downloader.
- Pinging websites.
- DDoS Simulator.
- Get website's or Host's Ip address.
- Wifi password Extactor.
- URL Recognizer.
- Network Speed test.
- Shutdown Options
- Giga Byte & Mega Byte Convertor.
- .All basic commands are also Included like in other Terminals
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/command-line/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.