This is the Linux app named Community Detection Modularity Suite to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as CDMSuite-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Community Detection Modularity Suite to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Community Detection Modularity Suite to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION- MixtureModel_v1r1: overlapping community algorithm , which includes novel partition density and fuzzy modularity metrics.
- OpenMP versions of algorithms in  are available to download.
- Main suite containing three community detection algorithms based on the Modularity measure containing: Geodesic and Random Walk edge Betweenness  and Spectral Modularity .
Collaborator: Theologos Kotsos.
 M. Newman & M. Girvan, Physical Review, E 69 (026113), 2004.
 M. Newman, Physical Review E, 74(3):036104, 2006.
 B. Ball et al, An efficient and principled method for detecting communities in networks, 2011.
The suite is based upon the fast community algorithm implemented by Aaron Clauset <email@example.com>, Chris Moore, Mark Newman, and the R IGraph library Copyright (C) 2007 Gabor Csardi <firstname.lastname@example.org>. It also makes of the classes available from Numerical Recipies 3rd Edition W. Press, S. Teukolsky, W. Vetterling, B. Flanne
- C++ and R implementations of Newman & Girvan Modularity based community detection algorithms
- R implementations of the edge Betweenness Random Walk algorithm
- Boot-strapping factilities to test cluster robustness
- Version 2 (v2r1) contains OpenMP implementation of Newman & Girvan Geodesic and Random Walk edge Betweenness algorithms
- Overlapping community detection model, including the partition density and fuzzy modularity metrics for community detection
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cdmsuite/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.