This is the Linux app named Composer whose latest release can be downloaded as 2.5.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Composer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Composer is a tool for dependency management in PHP, inspired by node's npm and ruby's bundler. It allows you to declare, manage and install the libraries on which your PHP project depends. Unlike most package managers, Composer manages on a per-project basis. It installs packages or libraries in a directory (e.g. vendor) inside your project and does not install anything globally. However, for convenience it does support a "global" project via the global command.
Suppose your project depends on a number of libraries which in turn, depend on other libraries. Composer enables you to declare these libraries, finds out which versions of these packages you require, and installs them. You can then update all of your dependencies conveniently with just one command.
- Declare, manage, and install dependencies of PHP projects
- Update dependencies to latest version
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/composer.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.