This is the Linux app named Concordia whose latest release can be downloaded as v0.6.24.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Concordia with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Concordia is a platform for crowdsourcing transcription and tagging of text in digitized images. It was developed by the Library of Congress so that volunteers of all backgrounds could transcribe and tag digitized images of manuscripts and typed materials from the Library’s collections that could not otherwise be done by optical character recognition.
- Human-centered design
- Transcribe, tag and review documents
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/concordia.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.