This is the Linux app named ConcurrentLinkedHashMap whose latest release can be downloaded as concurrentlinkedhashmap-1.0.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ConcurrentLinkedHashMap with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Concurrent hash map and linked list implementation of the ConcurrentMap interface, with predictable iteration order. This implementation differs from ConcurrentHashMap in that it maintains a doubly-linked list running through all of its entries.
- FIFO eviction policy
- LIFO eviction policy
- LFU eviction policy
- LRU eviction policy
- MRU eviction policy
- Expiration (age and idle time) eviction policy
- Random eviction policy
- Pluggable custom eviction policies
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/concurrentlinke/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.