This is the Linux app named Conflux data collection suite whose latest release can be downloaded as conflux-0.11.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Conflux data collection suite with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Conflux data collection suite
Conflux is a data collection and management suite, designed to aid the user in performing searches and managing the search results in a manner which may be useful for a team or workgroup. Searches, search results and manually-entered URLs may be bundled
Customer Service, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Information Technology, Other Audience, Quality Engineers, System Administrators
MySQL, PostgreSQL (pgsql)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/conflux/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.