This is the Linux app named Console typing manager whose latest release can be downloaded as CTM_2012_07_23_11_50_ALFA.tar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Console typing manager with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Console typing manager
Console typing manager(CTM is open source library written in C++ containing ctm object, which can take control of the pressing keys of your terminal application(command interpreter).
CTM can be used in programs, which are runing in terminal and user need to manage them by entering commands and keyboard shortcuts.
- Console typing manager is easy to use.
- Console typing manager can manage any character encodings.
- Console typing manager manage resizing console window.
- Console typing manager can manage history of typed commands.
- Console typing manager can manage autocomplete of typed commands.
- Console typing manager can manage help for commands.
- Console typing manager can manage "signals"(keyboard shortcuts).
- Console typing manager can manage aliases for commands
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cotyma/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.