This is the Linux app named Convert Image to PDF whose latest release can be downloaded as img2pdf.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Convert Image to PDF with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Convert Image to PDF
A Java based conversion tool that creates a PDF document with a page for each image file. The image can be rotated to best fit the page. Other options allow for the page to be rotated to best fit the image, landscape or portrait, no auto rotation.
- Convert image files to a multipaged PDF.
- Command line driven.
- Landscape or Portrait options.
- Auto rotate the page or image to best fit.
- Images automatically scaled to best fit the page.
Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/image2pdf/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.