This is the Linux app named CoolProp whose latest release can be downloaded as CoolProp_sources.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CoolProp with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A cross-platform, open-source, alternative to NIST REFPROP. Based on reference-accuracy equations of state and transport property correlations for refrigerants like Water, CO2, R134a, Nitrogen, Argon, Ammonia, Air, R404a, R410a, Propane and many others. A selection of secondary working fluid properties are also available. Can also make use of REFPROP when available.
In addition, calculations for Humid Air Properties based on ASHRAE RP-1485 are provided.
Wrappers are available for MATLAB, Octave, Python, C#, Fortran and many more.
C#, MATLAB, Python, C++, C
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/coolprop/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.