This is the Linux app named Cooplike to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as cooplike_0.02b_win.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Cooplike to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Cooplike to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:A graphical roguelike with quick, arcade-like gameplay and an emphasis on hotseat cooperative play. Written in Processing.
You can find me on RogueBasin with the username "RogueGamer"
- Cooperative mode that adheres to traditional turn-based gameplay
- Solo mode that plays quickly and easily
- Pleasant representative pixel-art
- 19 specialized weapons from the quick dagger to the variable trident
- 7 playable classes that hail traditional pen & paper role playing games
- Each class has a "bump special" that can be used to help out your buddy in cooperative mode
- On-going development -- more features to come!
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/inferi/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.