This is the Linux app named Coopnet to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as coopnetclient-0.105.0_all.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Coopnet to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Coopnet to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Coopnet is a lobby based Chat with the functionality of launching games. Its aim is to enable users of Windows and Linux to play together on the same network.
- Chat(Channels, Rooms, Private Conversations)
- Game launching
- Game detection
- Friend List
- Hamachi support
- File Transfer
- Customizable skin color
Java Swing, Project is a user interface (UI) system
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/coopnet/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.