This is the Linux app named COPOS whose latest release can be downloaded as qrust-0.5.1.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named COPOS with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
After the building of a simple 3D scanner (a webcam and a laser pointer), this software makes it possible to use these elements, with first analyse a video sequence, and second create a cloud of 3D points from the parameters of the system.
Science/Research, Developers, End Users/Desktop
X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/copos.berlios/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.