This is the Linux app named copperhead whose latest release can be downloaded as copperhead_0.2.1beta.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named copperhead with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Copperhead is a small and simple library providing a Swing user interface that allows one to automatically generate PDF documents from annotated objects using the iText PDF library. Copperhead is developed under GPLv3.
Please download Copperhead 0.1b for iText 2 and 0.2b for iText5. Read more on http://byteality.ch/blog. Enjoy!
- Print lists of objects as PDF
- Define printed columns and their sorting order
- Define sorting order of objects
- Landscape and portrait output mode
- Table and Item-Per-Page layout
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/copperhead/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.