This is the Linux app named CopyQ whose latest release can be downloaded as copyq-v4.1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CopyQ with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
CopyQ is advanced clipboard manager with searchable and editable history with support for image formats, command line control and more.
- Supports Windows, OS X and Linux.
- Store text, HTML, images and any other custom format.
- Customize tray menu.
- Save items in new tabs (and groups).
- Quickly browse through items (fast navigation, filtering with matched text highlighting).
- Sort items, create new, remove, copy/paste to different tab.
- Variety of system-wide shortcuts (e.g. show main window or tray, edit clipboard, copy next/previous item, paste as plain text).
- Immediately paste to focused window from tray or main window.
- Fully customizable appearance (colors, fonts, transparency).
- Add notes to items.
- Advanced command-line interface and scripting.
- Ignore clipboard copied from some windows or containing some text.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/copyq/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.