This is the Linux app named CoreMP3 whose latest release can be downloaded as coremp3_beta1_win32.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CoreMP3 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
CoreMP3 is a program used for organizing and maintaining your MP3 Music collection. CoreMP3 currently has an MP3 Renamer, and MP3 Organizer and a Tag Editor. This program is written Java so it is available on all operating systems
Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/coremp3/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.