This is the Linux app named CoreTML framework to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as coretml-1.4-src.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CoreTML framework to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
CoreTML framework to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONCoreTML framework is an open-source template-based configuration system allowing the developer to create parametrized templates by inserting special content to any text files.
Its main purpose is to serve as a toolkit for semiconductor IP core creation (based on VHDL/Verilog).
- Complete language neutrality
- CoreTML's tagging system using Lua scripting language as a backend is much more versatile than Verilog parameters or VHDL generics
- Unlike general-purpose programming languages, CoreTML provides a standard way to instantiate templates and pass parameters between them
- Streamlined configuration GUI creation (see screenshots)
Information Technology, Developers, Engineering
Win32 (MS Windows), Command-line
C++, Lua, VHDL/Verilog
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/coretml/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.