This is the Linux app named Coulson Plot Generator to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as CPGWinLin.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Coulson Plot Generator to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Coulson Plot Generator to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:For comparative plus/minus spreadsheet data, Coulson Plot Generator application creates a multiple pie diagram, for a rapid visual comparison of subunit occupancy across a range of entities. Numbers of pies, segments, labels and colours are customisable. Creates an editable PDF from a comma separated text file. Now with zoom capability and more memory, for larger datasets. Save images in several formats including SVG.
- Generate comparative taxonomy diagram from large spreadsheet data set
- Can orient pie diagrams in either direction
- Release 1.1 on October 29th 2012
- Saves to PDF for graphics editing, or to rendered image file of any size
- DMG for Mac OS X tested on Lion requires 800MB RAM
- Java stand alone application tested on Linux, Windows, Solaris
- Documentation for users and developers
- Zoom in or out to quickly review larger data sets
- Add your own color scheme
Science/Research, Education, End Users/Desktop
Java Swing, Project is a user interface (UI) system, Project is a graphics toolkit
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/coulson/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.