This is the Linux app named Counter of C/C++ source lines and bytes whose latest release can be downloaded as cncc-1-4-0--src.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Counter of C/C++ source lines and bytes with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Counter of C/C++ source lines and bytes
DESCRIPTIONcncc : Version 1.4.0
Copyright (C) 2003-2004, 2015 Alex Vinokur
This is free software; see the source for copying conditions.
There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
cncc - count C/C++ source lines and bytes
cncc [OPTIONS]... [FILE]...
Count code-lines, empty-lines, comment-lines,
code-fields, empty-fields, comment-fields of C/C++-sources
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cncc/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.