This is the Linux app named CP 3D Chess to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as cp3Dchess3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CP 3D Chess to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
CP 3D Chess to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Cross-Platform 3D Chess A 3D chess game made using OpenGL and C++
Objectives: -High Quality Graphics -Proper Chess Rules -Availability of Unofficial Chess Rules -Reading Generic Chess Files -Proper A.I. for user vs. computer modes -Good GUI -Network
Current Status: Chess rules exist
- Initial release of graphics
- Chess rules are set-up (the old wazeer/queen bug was fixed in the Chess.cpp file in the infront function)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cp3dchess/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.