This is the Linux app named Cpia2 webcam whose latest release can be downloaded as cpia2_driver-2.0.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Cpia2 webcam with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Cpia2 provides a linux driver for cameras using STMicroelectronics cpia2 (STV0672 and STV0676) chipsets. Also provided is a viewer to decode the mjpeg stream.
Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cpia2/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.