This is the Linux app named cppqueryanalyzer whose latest release can be downloaded as cppqueryanalyzer_v0.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named cppqueryanalyzer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This is a simple wxWidgets based GUI for running SQL test queries.
The license is a 2-clause BSD license.
Currently there is support for MariaDB and MySQL.
Currently there is support for building under Microsoft Windows with Visual Studio 2010.
- Runs SQL queries
- Connects to MySQL
- Connects to MariaDB
- Attempts to cleanly handle broken and "hung" queries recoverably.
- Displays multiple result sets in one single display grid.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cppqueryanalyzer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.