This is the Linux app named MultiSpecNMR whose latest release can be downloaded as MultiSpecNMR.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MultiSpecNMR with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
MultiSpec NMR is program made to handle and to present several spectra (up to 500) simultaneously or one by one. It has a new algorithm for automatic peak picking which is very efficient and a very fast and accurate line fitting. It makes colorful figures that can be transferred directly to the scientific articles of one or multiple spectra. Save txt tables of the peaks and integrals that can be transferred to Microsoft Excel and statistical program.
MultiSpec NMR was created 20 years ago a simple routine in Turbo C 3.0 when Dr. Keramidas research group needed to convert the Bruker NMR spectra to txt automatically in order to be transferred in Excel. The program was rewritten in Visual C++ 6.0, 15 years ago with some additional functionalities but without any graphical interface. Three years ago the program was rewritten in Visual C# with the graphical interface. Many features were added up to now and still is in development.
- Read handle and present multiple NMR spectra
- Create directly figures suitable for publication
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/multispecnmr/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.