This is the Linux app named Crackleback whose latest release can be downloaded as Crackleback_0_8_1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Crackleback with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Crackleback is a Java servlet framework for back-office business systems. Its goal is to address 90% of a system's function points, to cut development costs by 90%, and to permit the business analyst--not the programmer--to build 90% of the system.
Information Technology, Advanced End Users, Developers
Project is a database abstraction layer (API), MySQL, Other file-based DBMS
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/crackleback/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.