This is the Linux app named Cranbrook WiFi Auto Login Service whose latest release can be downloaded as CranbrookWifiLoginAndKeepAliveServicev0.1.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Cranbrook WiFi Auto Login Service with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Cranbrook WiFi Auto Login Service
DESCRIPTIONA simple Java application to automatically log in, and then keep alive connections to the CEC Student WiFi. It makes logging in a snap and it also remembers your credentials in encrypted key files. Logging should take less than a second, you don't have to open a single web browser, and once the application has been launched it keeps you logged in until you explicitly exit the application.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cranbrookwifiautologinservice/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.