This is the Linux app named Cray Containment Domains whose latest release can be downloaded as ContainmentDomains-1.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Cray Containment Domains with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Cray Containment Domains
CDs can be thought of as a mechanism to support fine-grained, hierarchical, application-directed, uncoordinated checkpoint and restore. Containment Domains (CDs) were created to allow an application to recover in the face of various types of component failures, including hard (e.g. persistent) and soft (e.g. transient) hardware failures, transient software failures, and complete node failures.
- Fault Tolerance
- Error Containment
- Communication Loging
Developers, Education, Science/Research
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/craycontainment/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.