This is the Linux app named CRC RevEng to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as reveng-2.1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CRC RevEng to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
CRC RevEng to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONCRC RevEng is a portable, arbitrary-precision CRC calculator and algorithm finder. It calculates CRCs using any of the 107 preset algorithms, or a user-specified algorithm to any width. It calculates reversed CRCs to give the bit pattern that produces a desired forward CRC. CRC RevEng also reverse-engineers any CRC algorithm from sufficient correctly formatted message-CRC pairs and optional known parameters. It comprises powerful input interpretation options. Compliant with Ross Williams' Rocksoft(tm) model of parametrised CRC algorithms.
- Reverse-engineers CRC algorithms
- Arbitrary precision, calculates and solves CRCs of any bit width
- Bit oriented, accepts messages of any bit length
- Handles binary, octal, hex, and text input strings, 7-bit and 8-bit files
- Calculates CRCs forwards or backwards, to help produce a desired CRC value
- Define your own algorithm, or use one of 107 traceable presets
- Written in portable C, adapts to most architectures
Information Technology, Telecommunications Industry, Developers, Security Professionals, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/reveng/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.