This is the Linux app named Crow whose latest release can be downloaded as crow0.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Crow with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Crow is C++ microframework for web. (inspired by Python Flask). If you just want to use crow, copy amalgamate/crow_all.h and include it. C++ compiler with good C++11 support (tested with g++>=4.8). Provide an amalgamated header file crow_all.h with every features. Handler arguments type check at compile time. Now supporting VS2013 with limited functionality (only run-time check for url is available.) Out-of-source build with CMake is recommended.
- Easy routing
- More data on crow-benchmark
- Fast built-in JSON parser (crow::json)
- Mustache based templating library (crow::mustache)
- Middleware support
- Websocket support
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/crow.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.