This is the Linux app named Cryptonose whose latest release can be downloaded as Cryptonose-2.21.0.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Cryptonose with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Cryptonose is a desktop application tracking significant price changes and giving an alerts for crypto markets in real-time. It's helpful if you are a daily trader and want to know instantly if something interesting is happening on your exchange. Cryptonose keeps real-time connection with supported exchanges (Binance, Bitfinex, Huobi, KuCoin and Poloniex, also a DEX: Uniswap V3 is supported). It gives instant notifications about a significant price changes, which is helpful in daily trading - you can react to a price change in seconds. It supports desktop notifications and can run web browser with cryptocurrency market for your exchange.
- price tracking
- price alerts
Financial and Insurance Industry, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cryptonose/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.