This is the Linux app named CryptoSwift whose latest release can be downloaded as CryptoSwift.xcframework.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CryptoSwift with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The master branch follows the latest currently released version of Swift. If you need an earlier version for an older version of Swift, you can specify its version in your Podfile or use the code on the branch for that version. Older branches are unsupported. Swift Package Manager uses debug configuration for debug Xcode build, that may result in significant (up to x10000) worse performance. Performance characteristic is different in Release build. XCFrameworks require Xcode 11 or later and they can be integrated similarly to how we’re used to integrating the .framework format. Embedded frameworks require a minimum deployment target of iOS 9 or macOS Sierra (10.12). CryptoSwift uses array of bytes aka Array<UInt8> as a base type for all operations. Every data may be converted to a stream of bytes. You will find convenience functions that accept String or Data, and it will be internally converted to the array of bytes.
- Crypto related functions and helpers for Swift implemented in Swift
- Standard and secure cryptographic algorithms implemented in Swift
- Easy to use
- Convenient extensions for String and Data
- iOS, Android, macOS, AppleTV, watchOS, Linux support
- Support for incremental updates
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cryptoswift.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.