This is the Linux app named Crystal Space 3D SDK to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as crystalspace-src-2.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Crystal Space 3D SDK to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Crystal Space 3D SDK to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Crystal Space is an Open Source 3D SDK for Unix, Windows, and MacOS/X. It renders with OpenGL and features GLSL shaders, CG shaders, deferred rendering, dynamic shadows, bullet based physics library, terrain engine, skeleton based animation meshes, exporter for Blender, portals, etc...
- Flexible plugin system
- Sound and 3D sound support
- OpenGL and advanced shader support using CG
- Physics using Bullet or ODE plugins
- Terrain engine
- Particle systems
- Skeletal animation system
- GUI integration with CEGUI
- XML format
- Very well supported scripting engine with Python and Java
X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows), Cocoa (MacOS X)
Python, Perl, C++, Assembly, Java
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/crystal/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.