This is the Linux app named CSharp Mouse Emulator whose latest release can be downloaded as MouseEmulator.dll. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CSharp Mouse Emulator with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
CSharp Mouse Emulator
A quick and simple segment of C# code which will allow manipulation of your mouse cursor and interaction via clicks.
Interacts directly with 'user32.dll' allowing low level access and control. Automate your favourite software or even remotely control your computer, the options are endless.
Source code is provided 'as is'. Feel free to do whatever you wish with it.
This is a stand-alone library for the .Net framework, running on Windows. This library will not work on Mono under a Unix based system. This is due to the use of PInvoke which target core Windows environment functionality.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mouse-emulator/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.