This is the Linux app named cSploit whose latest release can be downloaded as cSploit_v_1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named cSploit with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
cSploit is a mass password changer interactive shell script for cpanel usernames along with their respective login passwords it also changes their FTP, MySQL passwords also. And save changed passwords with their respective usernames in a text file.
It gives you flexibility to specify custom filename to save password. (This makes filename hard to guess.)
This script also allows you to select the specific type of random generated passwords.
- Mass cPanel Pass changer
- Change respective FTP, MySQL passwords
- Specify file name to save changed Passwords
- Specify length of passwords to be used
- Specify the strength of passwords
- Dual option to change passwords (Manual and Automated)
Information Technology, Security Professionals
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/csploit/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.