This is the Linux app named CStone whose latest release can be downloaded as cstone.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CStone with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
CStone is a de novo assembler for RNA-Seq data that uses de Bruijn like graphs and annotates each contig produced with one of three graph classification levels indicating whether or not it can be guaranteed to be non chimeric. Classification levels are dependent on the complexity of the gene family from which the reads are derived. As a by-product, this also provides insight into the structural makeup of the underlying gene families that have been sequenced. Further details will be available shortly within our paper: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34813594/.
- De novo assembly of RNA-Seq data.
- Identification of non-chimeric contigs.
- Cross-platform compatibility.
- Executable jar available.
- No external packages required.
- Code easy to follow and incorporated to other tools.
- Information on complexity of underlying gene families.
- de Bruijn like (more lenient) approach.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cstone/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.