This is the Linux app named csv2vcard whose latest release can be downloaded as csv2vcard-0.0.14.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named csv2vcard with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Csv2vcard is a program for converting *.csv (comma seperated values as e.g. exported by M$ Outlook) files containing contact information to the industry standard vcard format which can be imported by most mailers and PIM software (optimized for evolution)
- Translate CSV (comma separated value) files containing address information to the industry standard vcard format
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/csv2vcard/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.