This is the Linux app named Xebece whose latest release can be downloaded as xebece-1.0.3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Xebece with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Xebece is a multipurpose tool for information visualization and organization. It can be used to set up intriguing presentations. Likewise, Document management is straightforward and effective if you use Xebece.
Education, End Users/Desktop, Information Technology
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xebece/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.