This is the Linux app named CSVboard whose latest release can be downloaded as CSVboard_version1.1_Windows.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CSVboard with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
CSVboard is a tool for loading CSV files with minimum effort. Since I placed a great importance on its easy of use I implemented a search and filtering engine which provides you with the facility to efficiently find specified rows within a table.
DON'T FORGET TO READ THE QUICK TUTORIAL!!
Lightweight and portable
Set and reset title with Ctrl+q and Ctrl+w
Auto-set column widths
Auto-detection of delimiters
Load files by Dragging&Dropping
Powerful search and filtering engine
CSVboard was written in Java and JavaFX and actually it is a result of some recycled code collections. I experimentally developed during my time as a hobby programmer. So if you find any dysfunctionalities, errors, bugs, or the like do not hesitate to contact me. I'm further going to publish my code at Github in the near future so that everybody has the chance to improve my code.
- Portable and leightweight application
- Automatically detects right delimiters
- Title setting via Ctrl+q
- Autoset of column widths
- Load files by Dragging&Dropping
- XML file export (XML Conversion)
- Clean and simple software design
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/csvboard/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.