This is the Linux app named ctalk whose latest release can be downloaded as ctalk-0.67.0-2021-07-11.tar.xz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ctalk with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
IMPORTANT: Please refer to the Ctalk wiki, available from the tab above, for important release information.
Ctalk is a compact object oriented language that works closely with C. That means you can use Ctalk for GUI, network, client-server, and systems programs as well as traditional object oriented simulations, with all of the advantages of a true object oriented language, like class and method inheritance, and rapid prototyping. Ctalk includes a just-in-time compiler, a compact run-time library, and a developing set of X widgets and OpenGL classes to create desktop and 3-D modeling apps. Written for use with GNU GCC and LLVM, Ctalk supports a variety of UNIX, Linux, and MacOS systems, the X Window System, and libraries like the GNU readline library, and the Xft Type1, FreeType and TrueType font libraries.
To find out what's new in the latest release, check out the ReleaseNotes page of the Ctalk Wiki which is available by clicking on the tab above.
System Administrators, Developers
X Window System (X11), GLUT
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ctalk/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.