This is the Linux app named Ctrlr utilities whose latest release can be downloaded as JKnobMan133-jar.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Ctrlr utilities with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
How to run these programs.
Each program needs to be run from within the Ctrlr program itself. Download a copy of 5.3.201 for Windows/Linux or 5.3.198 for MacOS. and load this program into Ctrlr. This can be done from within a DAW too, by loading a panel into the VST version of Ctrlr, which will have been preinstalled into your VST folder.
 Go to :: File » Open Panel
VST or STANDALONE INSTANCE
It is also possible to run these programs as a separate standalone executable or VST .
 Open this program from within the Ctrlr program
 Go to :: Panel » Panel Mode. Change the height of the panel (See below)
 Then go to File -> Export -> Export Restricted Instance.
※ Workaround/Bug Fix :: To build as standalone executable on Windows or export as VST, please add 24 pixels to the panel height before exporting. (otherwise you will find the bottom 24 pixels have been truncated).
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ctrlr-utilities/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.