This is the Linux app named CTSTicTacToe to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as ctstictactoeclientserver.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CTSTicTacToe to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
CTSTicTacToe to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONThe CTSTicTacToe is a computer software designed to assist students, teachers and programmers that wish learning the language programming Java to build softwares client/server.
- Written with the language programming Java
- Uses the Java Swing for build the GUI
- Applies client / server architecture concepts
- Uses TCP/IP protocol for communication
- Parallel programming to control the user's actions
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ctstictactoe/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.